City
Clarinda
State
IA
Country
United States
Vehicle
1999/2000 GS400
I don't really understand how a 1999 to 2000 Lexus GS 400 can be worth less than a 1984 Datsun pickup truck.
Can anybody share with me? The lexus is barely worth $4,000 on avg and the 1980s datsun pickup truck is worth over $7,000 on avg.
Alexis has all the luxury you can think of and it's not overly computerized and very reliable. The lexus is a corporate sports today is sports to dan dream. The dots in pick up truck is one hundred percent minimal. No power anything it's just a little truck. Where is the value in lexus????
So here is the deal, I am looking for a 1980 to 1984. Datsun pickup truck in very good condition.
I know the lexus is a really great car but right now I want the truck.
It serves the purposes I need at this time. I have a 1999 and on the fence 2000 Lexus GS400. Things I can fix but refuse to do to the cost are.
Door lock to key fob issue. $200 for 1 little plastic door switch. The door switch itself is worth less than ten bucks production wise. $200 for brand new factory key programmed.
Center console digital dimming problem. Take the long time for to warm up, especially when it is cold.
What I'm looking for in this conversation. Is anyone who has less expensive ways to deal with these issues to get them fixed. And/or anyone who has or knows of a dozen pickup truck that I could trade across for my Lexus. The truck has to be clean and everything needs to be working, including the A/C and heater.
I am OK with a straight across trade. As long as the truck is in really good condition.
Any positive input is welcome.
Any negative input i'm not interested in.
Thank you for reading this message and I hope to hear from anyone soon thanks.