Looking

RainKing

Reactions
Greetings,
I currently drive a 2014 Toyota Tundra with the TRD supercharger. I have owned a 2010 and 2013 Lexus IS-F, and years ago a 97 Toyota Supra. I really miss my IS-F (obviously I miss the Supra even more). Thinking about getting back into a car with the RC-F (or possibly waiting on the new Supra).

Looking through the forum today, it doesn't appear that anyone has posted about any performance modifications they have done. Are RC-F drivers happy with the car as is, or do we have some speed freaks like me on here?

Jim
Arizona

Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
Welcome, other than exhaust, intake, suspension and aesthetics there's not much out there currently for the RCF.

Greetings,
I currently drive a 2014 Toyota Tundra with the TRD supercharger. I have owned a 2010 and 2013 Lexus IS-F, and years ago a 97 Toyota Supra. I really miss my IS-F (obviously I miss the Supra even more). Thinking about getting back into a car with the RC-F (or possibly waiting on the new Supra).

Looking through the forum today, it doesn't appear that anyone has posted about any performance modifications they have done. Are RC-F drivers happy with the car as is, or do we have some speed freaks like me on here?

Jim
Arizona